Re: Help to improve new package (djmount)

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> FWIW, D-I is consistently using "file system" in its templates as well
> as the Installation manual. So, we can assume that there is already
> some kind of consensus in Debian to choose the two-word version.

I suggest that it isn't consensus, but an arbitrary unreviewed choice.
It doesn't look like it was considered by D-I team with much reasoning:-
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/02/msg00420.html

Can we ask D-I to modernise their usage, please?

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef