Re: RFR: mod-mono template update

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

> -  - mod-mono-server : implements ASP.NET 1.1 features;
> +  - mod-mono-server1: implements ASP.NET 1.1 features;

> to untranslatable strings, so maybe Christian will just tell you to
> mangle each .po to match (I wouldn't dare tell you that).

Hard to say. The above change needs to flow to translated files, so
that would means doing something like
"s/mod-mono-server /mod-mono-server1" in msgstr aprts of PO
files..... Probably harmless in many cases...but I can't tell for sure
that it might not break some translations.

So, I'd suggest *not* trying to unfuzzy, then just make the change and
send a call for translations (using podebconf-report-po(1)).