Re: [ITR] templates://ganglia/{ganglia-webfrontend.templates}

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 08:30:07AM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
> localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
> templates used in ganglia.

Go for it. The only thing I'll say is I'm actually pondering ripping out
the debconf bits of the webfrontend and just giving the users a
README.Debian instead.

Stu
--
>From the prompt of Stu Teasdale

Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to love.
		-- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)