Re: RFR: package mozilla-pwdhash description

Francois Marier <francois@debian.org> writes:

> Yes, I've changed to Mozilla-browsers.

No hyphen should be there: “Mozilla browsers” (or, if you like,
“Mozilla-based browsers” or “the Mozilla family of browsers”).

> I'm hesitant to call it iceweasel-pwdhash because that might lead to
> extra work for the Ubuntu maintainers.

The name should be correct and helpful for Debian first, before
consideration of derivatives. I second the suggestion that it be named
consistently with the browser package it's supposed to work with.

--
 \     “When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. |
  `\    Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole |