Re: [LCFC] templates://strongswan/{strongswan-starter.templates}

On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 10:24:15AM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
> [...]
> >  If you don't restart strongSwan now, you should do so yourself at the first
> >  opportunity.
>
> That last paragraph doesn't quite make sense - it can either be done
> by "you" or by "you yourself"?  Change the first half to "if you
> don't let strongSwan strongSwan now" or the second half to "you
> should do so manually", or both, or something.

I've changed it to the latter. I considered that wording before, but it
felt a bit unwieldy - but at least it makes sense :)

> > Package: strongswan-ikev2
> [...]
> >  StrongSwan is an IPsec- based VPN solution for the Linux kernel. It uses the
>                           ^

Good catch, thanks.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52