Re: [LCFC] templates://aolserver4/{aolserver4.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Package: aolserver4
[...]
>  This package provides the core programs needed to run the server.
                             ^^^^
We should keep the word "core" out of the aolserver4 description,
given that there's also:

> Package: aolserver4-core
[...]

Since aolserver4 contains the actual daemon binary, maybe that final
line in its description should say:

   This package provides the server itself.