Re: [RFR] templates://aolserver4/{aolserver4.templates}

Quoting Francesco P. Lovergine (frankie@debian.org):
> Please note that due to a restructuring for managing better plugin modules,
> AOLserver descriptions are going to change a bit. It could be better holding on
> until the new package 4.5.1-2 will pass the new queue.

I'd still prefer going on. We're close to the conclusion, so you can
use what we proposed in the RFR mail, already. My point in continuing
the review process is to reach the step where, debconf templates being
reviewed, I can call for translation updates.