Re: [RFR] templates://aolserver4/{aolserver4.templates}

Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Please, while on that it would be nice to revise the dependent aolserver4-ns* modules
> descriptions. Thanks for your suggestions.

I've had a look at the aolserver4-ns* package descriptions; but I'd
definitely need some input from people who understand them better.
I would be inclined to turn all of them into variations on a
standard template along the lines of:

 Package: aolserver4-nsfoo
  This package provides a foo client API for AOLserver. It can be
  used as a basis for building foo-enabled web-applications in Tcl.

But I'm not even a programmer, let alone a Tcl web-developer, so I'm
probably failing to spot important distinctions between the modules.
I'm not even sure whether it's appropriate to represent them as
being _for_ developers; after all, the packages seem to contain
plain shared libraries.  Might a sysadmin need to install them
purely as plugins, maybe to support third-party software?