Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> <define-tag pagetitle>Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 released</define-tag>
> <define-tag release_date>2009-02-14</define-tag>
> #use wml::debian::news

> Debian GNU/Linux version 5.0, codenamed <q>etch</q>, after 22 months of
                                             ^^^^

This appears to be based on the first-draft Etch release
announcement - complete with the nonsense about "composed characters
and complex languages" I complained about last time around.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2007/04/msg00043.html

Cloning new-in-Lenny feature lists from draft new-in-Etch lists
seems an unwise approach.  Should I come back and fix the commas
after you've got the contents straight?
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)