Re: Please proof-read Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes

"W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org> writes:

> 5.1.9. Sound stops working
>     In rare cases, sound might stop working after the upgrade. If
>     this happens, go through the alsa checklist:

The name of the system is “ALSA”, all capitals because it's an
acronym. So, “the ALSA checklist”.

--
 \     Q: “I've heard that Linux causes cancer...” Torvalds: “That's a |
  `\         filthy lie. Besides, it was only in rats and has not been |