Re: Please proof-read Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes

Quoting W. Martin Borgert (debacle@debian.org):
> [Sent first mail, before it was ready. Sorry.]
>
> Hello,
>
> could a native Englishperson please proof-read the Debian 5.0
> ("lenny") release notes and send a list of errors to

Justin, I suggest you have a special look at the section describing
the installer. *I* did most of the changes for Lenny and you know
about some quirks in my way to speak/write English...

We don't want our Release Notes to speak Frenglish, do we?