Re: [LCFC] templates://openvas-server/{openvas-server.templates}

Quoting Tim Brown (timb@nth-dimension.org.uk):
> On Thursday 15 January 2009 06:26:02 Christian Perrier wrote:
> > This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> > templates for openvas-server.
> >
> > Please note that spellchecking made me change one occurrence of
> > "Organisation" to "Organization" (as we stick up with US-style spelling).
> >
> > The reviewed templates will be sent on Saturday, January 17, 2009 to the
> > package maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list
> > with "[BTS]" as a subject tag.
>
> Christian,
>
> I haven't seen any further updates on this.  Can I assume the review is over
> and I am free to merge the updated text upstream?

You can. But, as it was said in the bug report, the translation update
round is now going on. That step is fairly long (about 2 weeks). 9
days are currently remaining for translators to update their work or
provide new translations.

My suggestion would be waiting for the very final notice you'll get in
the bug report, which will include the last version of templates
(sometimes translators catch typos there) and verified
translations. It will even include changelog entries to fix all
translation bug reports.