Re: Please proofread next issue of the DPN

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 01:08:02PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> wrote:
> > If you could proofread it till tomorrow evening, I'll be very glad.
> > As usual you can find it at:
> > http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current
>
> And as usual, there's no EditPage link

"Edit (Text)" is on the right hand side for me.

> and you've given 17(?) hours notice to review it, at a time when
> people in England will be sleepingor at work for most of it.

Err, he followed up saying he won't post until 21:00 at the earliest.

> I expect once it's sent, any suggested edits will be ignored or
> rejected, like last time I did it.

Idle speculation really doesn't help.

> Please stop this grandstanding and take l10n seriously.

The very fact that there *is* some call for review is a lot better than
previously.

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3