Re: Please proofread beep debconf template

If Christian's on holiday I'd better follow up with my own second
thoughts.

Justin B Rye wrote:
>   _Choices: usable for all, usable for group audio, usable only for root

>    Since beep needs access to the speaker hardware, normal users will not be
>    able to use it unless the setuid bit is set. There are three options for its
>    permissions:

This is getting too long:
     To give normal users of beep access to the speaker hardware it needs to
     be installed setuid. There are three options:

>    -rwsr-xr-x root:audio = setuid root for all users
>    -rwsr-xr-- root:audio = setuid root for members of the group "audio"
>    -rwxr-xr-x root:audio = non-setuid, and unusable for normal users

Add a one-character indent to stop those three lines being
interpreted as a word-wrappable paragraph.