Re: [RFR] templates://bugzilla/{bugzilla3.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:

Nothing I'd argue with.

>  Template: bugzilla3/bugzilla_admin_name
>  Type: string
>
> I feel the "the" here to be Frenglish. Native speakers will confirm,
> if needed...

It wouldn't have occurred to me to change it; it would be there for
a complete sentence, but this needn't be a complete sentence.

>  Template: bugzilla3/customized_values
>  Type: boolean
>  Default: true
> - VERY IMPORTANT: If you have customized the values in your
> - Status/Resolution field, you must edit /usr/share/bugzilla3/lib/checksetup.pl
> - BEFORE YOU RUN IT.
> -
> + If you customized values in the Status/Resolution field, you must
> + edit /usr/share/bugzilla3/lib/checksetup.pl before running it.

I'm assuming "it" here is checksetup.pl, and that Bugzilla users
will understand why you might run it; if the intention is that "it"
means "Bugzilla", it should say "Bugzilla".

> + With these features, you can also use Bugzilla as a todo list manager.
>
> I visually prefer "todo" over "to-do". Your call..:-)

Normally I would defer the question to a google search, but it won't
work for this, so I'll just admit that personally I agree.