Re: How can I know which disk the package belong to?

zhihang wang wrote:
> I want to install some package, But I don't know where the package is located.
> I want to download the corresponding disk to install the package.

If you're trying to search Debian CD-images created via Jigdo, try:

	"http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/#search";.

If that's not what you're after you'll probably find better answers
on the debian-user list (or a debian-user-$LANGUAGE list).
--
JBR
Never work between meals (Norfolk proverb)