Re: [RFR] Please check English translation of ttf-ipafont license

Justin B Rye wrote:
> And here's a review of the whole text:

With one tiny but annoying error that I spotted too late:

>  End-User License Agreement for IPAfont
>
>  Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan ("IPA") provides the "Digital
>  Font Software" named "IPAfont" (referred to hereinafter as "the Licensed
>  Software") under this License Agreement ("the Agreement") and grant you
>  permission to use the Licensed Software in compliance with the
>  terms of this Agreement.

The Agency "provideS" software, with agreement for a singular
subject, so it also "grantS" permission:

   Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan ("IPA") provides the "Digital
   Font Software" named "IPAfont" (referred to hereinafter as "the Licensed
   Software") under this License Agreement ("the Agreement") and grants you
   permission to use the Licensed Software in compliance with the
   terms of this Agreement.

(I didn't CC you last time - if you missed it, it's
"http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2008/08/msg00006.html";)