Request for (late) review: DPN #7

Sadly I didn't had the time to ask for a review of the latest issue of
the Debian Project News before it was published.  It seems that it was a
bad idea - I heard about "coma explosions" ;)

When I promise to do better next time and ask in advance, would someone
be so kind to take a look at it, so we can at least correct the version
on the website?  Thanks.

The wml-version is already in Debians cvs
(webwml/english/News/weekly/2008/07/index.wml), which can also be found

Feel free to commit changes directly or to send be patches.

Many thanks,