Re: [RFR] python-levenshtein Description [ITP]

Quoting Nicolas François (nicolas.francois@centraliens.net):
> Hello,
>
> I would appreciate if you could review the python-levenshtein Description:

"Python extension" is IMHO an obivous information given the package
name. At least not important enough to go to the synopsis and be the
first words of it..:-)

"string similarities and distance computing tool" ?

>  Levenshtein computes Levenshtein distances, similarity ratios, generalized
>  medians and set medians of Strings and Unicodes.  Because it's implemented
>  in C, it's much faster than corresponding Python library functions and
>  methods.

We usually suggest dropping double spaces.