Re: [RFR] templates://request-tracker3.6/templates

Quoting Niko Tyni (ntyni@debian.org):

> All other suggestions applied. Thanks! Updated templates attached.
> Please comment or at least ack them so I know when to proceed
> to the translation phase.

General comment: the templates, particularly the last two are quite
verbose.

By experience, too long templates are badly read by users, whatever
good intentions you may have.

Moreover, such long templates have a great chance to be plit in two
screens with the dialog debconf interface...which does not help users
to enter information of make choices.

So, shortening them down would be quite good....(and also appreciated
by translators who are not that keen to translate big verbiage).