Re: b2evolution package: review of debconf template

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Xavier Luthi wrote:
> > Before uploading the package, may I ask you to review its debconf template?
> [...]

To complete Justin's review, please don't forget about requesting
translation updates *before* uploading the version with the changed
templates.

You can use "podebconf-report-po" for this. I suggest giving
translators at least 10 days to complete their work.

Additionnal hint: you apparently did the French translation. Please
ask to debian-l10n-french for review even if you're a native speaker
(which you apparently are). That would guarantee some
consistency with the translations we (French team) are doing for other
packages.

For this, you just need to send a mail to
debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org, preferrably with
"[RFR] po-debconf://b2evolution/fr.po" as Subject.