Re: [ITR] templates://slim/{slim.templates}

Quoting Mike Massonnet (mmassonnet@gmail.com):
> Hi Christian,
>
> I want to let you know that the latest slim package is on
> mentors.debian.net[0].  It contains the translated debconf bugs which I
> tagged as pending.
>
> I will plan an RFS after that review in that case thus I fully approve.
> I'm not sure NMU allows new versions, so I want to add that I prefer an
> upload of 1.3.0 instead of 1.2.6-1.1.  In short the 1.3.0 provides fixes
> against DPI, locales, in gcc-4.3 FTBFS, in addition to the numerous
> debconf translation.

I'm OK to sponsor that one. Actually, I noticed in some bug reports
that you had something being prepared and I already imagined that I
would sponsor your new version upload.

I'm on holidays right now (just checking mail for one hour) and will
probably upload the package on Monday or tuesday.