Re: [ITR] templates://slim/{slim.templates}

Hi Christian,

I want to let you know that the latest slim package is on
mentors.debian.net[0].  It contains the translated debconf bugs which I
tagged as pending.

I will plan an RFS after that review in that case thus I fully approve.
I'm not sure NMU allows new versions, so I want to add that I prefer an
upload of 1.3.0 instead of 1.2.6-1.1.  In short the 1.3.0 provides fixes
against DPI, locales, in gcc-4.3 FTBFS, in addition to the numerous
debconf translation.

Thanks,
mike

[0] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/slim/slim_1.3.0-1.dsc