Suspending Smith reviews

Hello,

You may have noticed that very few reviews are currently coming in.

This is indeed intended ; When the release team published the schedule
for the release of lenny, I decided that it would be time to hold the
review effort and focus my own attention on something else.

Just as I did for the etch release, I will now spend most of my free
time nagging maintainers to fix their pending po-debconf translations
bug reports. That includes the launch of a "l10n NMU" campaign.

Priorities are defined by a status page:
http://i18n.debian.net/~thuriaux/l10n-nmu/nmu_bypackage.html. Packages
at the top of this list are the first targets. You will not that,
actually, most of these package are those for which we conducted a
review and have not yet been fixed.

The review campaign will probably resume *after* the release of lenny,
so please be patient until then and continue hanging on this list
(particularly Justin and MJ: your input has been the key for the
success of the reviews we did as of now).

I'm currently completing the cycle for the last reviewed packages, but
will not start new ones (except special cases).

Current status (days until next step, package, last step):
0:chkrootkit:bts
0:resolvconf:call
1:egroupware:reminder
1:insserv:reminder
1:lwat:reminder
2:anthy:call
3:snort:rfr
6:leafnode:call
8:portsentry:call
10:mailagent:call
13:update-inetd:call

As you see, the last package in the pipe, if we forget about the
translation update round, is snort....