Re: [LCFC] templates://chkrootkit/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for chkrootkit.

Something I missed the first time round:

> Package: chkrootkit
[...]

It's true to say that it's software, but the word doesn't contribute
any information in a package description (except for making it
slightly easier to detect the author's native language).

Or if people think that carries too much of an implied guarantee,
there's always