Re: [Resolvconf-devel] [RFR] templates://resolvconf/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
>>>  link will be created. The existing /etc/resolv.conf file will be
>>>  preserved as /etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/original; it will be
>>>  restored if this package is removed.
>>
>> s/; it/and/
>
> Hmmm. I may be influenced by my French culture, but I usually never
> put "and" after semi-colons. Justin?

It hadn't occurred to me that it was a problem, but now that I think
about it I'd like it better without the semicolon:

                           The existing /etc/resolv.conf file will be
     preserved as /etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/original, and will be
     restored if this package is removed.