Re: [ITR] templates://ipplan/{templates}

Hi there,

On Wednesday 21 November 2007 10:04, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
> localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
> templates used in ipplan.

thanks for your efforts.

> The first step of the process is to review the debconf source
> template file(s) of ipplan. This review will start on Saturday, November
> 24, 2007, or as soon as you acknowledge this mail with an agreement for us
> to carry out this process.

If you work on the version in unstable, I guess so, you can start, since I
fixed there all Lintian warning some days ago.

> All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> with you, and, unless you explicitely ask for it, no upload nor NMU
> will happen for ipplan.
>
> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
> rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,
> and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

I've no objections there. Let me know, where I can help to fix template issues
for ipplan.

Thanks and with kind regards, Jan.
--
Never write mail to <waja@spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!