Re: [ITR] templates://cernlib/{pawserv.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:

> The first step of the process is to review the debconf source
> template file(s) of cernlib. This review will start on Thursday, November 22, 2007, or
> as soon as you acknowledge this mail with an agreement for us to
> carry out this process.
>
> All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> with you, and, unless you explicitely ask for it, no upload nor NMU
> will happen for cernlib.
>
> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
> rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,
> and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

Christian,

this seems OK to me.

Just two things to note:

a) my position at Princeton is ending this Wednesday, so after that
please explicitly email to my Debian account <kmccarty@debian.org> or my
Gmail account <kmccarty@gmail.com> (where I will change my Debian email
forwarding to point anyway).

b) currently I'm waiting on Camm's packages (atlas, blas, lapack) to
start the transition to gfortran, and after that I will have to spend
some time testing the gfortran-transitioned cernlib packages.  So any
changes to Debconf templates and translations, while they will be
welcome, might not be uploaded to Debian for some time.  Hope this is
not a problem.

best regards,