Re: [RFR] templates://no-ip/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

I noticed a couple of points in the control file, but they're so
minimal I can't be bothered generating a patch - I'll just inline
the output of a "diff -U 10":

 Source: no-ip
 Section: net
 Maintainer: Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org>
 Uploaders: Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com>
 Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5), po-debconf, quilt
 Standards-Version: 3.7.2
 XS-Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/no-ip.git
 XS-Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/no-ip.git
+Homepage: http://www.no-ip.com

 Package: noip2
 Replaces: no-ip
 Provides: no-ip
 Architecture: any
 Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
  This package provides the No-IP.com Dynamic DNS update client.
  .
  When configured correctly, the client will check the local IP address at a
  given time interval. If it
- has changed, the client will notify NO-IP.com DNS servers and update the
+ has changed, the client will notify No-IP.com DNS servers and update the
  IP address for your No-IP/No-IP+ host name.
- .
- Home Page: http://www.no-ip.com
-  Homepage: http://www.no-ip.com

--