Re: [RFR] templates://foomatic-filters/{foomatic-filters.templates}

> > Template: foomatic-filters/filter_debug
> > Type: boolean
> > Default: false
> >  If you choose this option, the logfile will be named /tmp/foomatic-rip.log.
>
> Here you didn't removed the "you"? How about:
>
> "If this option was chosen, ..."

Passive voice is usually not considered the best option by native
speakers. Here, we're talking about a specific action by the person
who's running the package installation (or the system installation),
so addressing him|her with "you" seems correct.

What I call "personnalization" is usually things like "your hard
drive", "your machine", etc.... where nothing proves that the HD or
machine or whatever is that person's one...

> Remove colons?

That would go against what's recommended in the Developer's
Reference. Such parts are usually put your before the input field
which make a "prompt"-style adapted.