Debconf/description reviews: a few words about the process (input requested)

As you all have seen, I resumed the reviews of debconf+packages
descriptions after my own holidays.

I currently choose packages to review based on a few criteria:

1) they have debconf templates (that was the initial goal of the
   review process

2) Either:
   - these templates have just been changed for whatever reason
     (this is detected by our translators scripts) which gives
     a good reason to review them as translations have to be updated
     anyway
   - when there is no package with changed templates, I choose one
     among those who have debconf templates, sorted by popcon score
     (I use the http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/<lang>
      pages for this)

I'm currently trying to start one review per day....with exceptions
for days where I have other work to do..:-)

Is that rhythm OK for all other people on this list, to guarantee that
you guys really review my reviews (we all know that my reviews are
mostly never perfect!)?

With such rhythm, we will certainly not achieve the review of all
packages with debconf templates by the release of lenny but that
doesn't really matter: we can't do better probably given the quite
scarce resources on the list..:-)