Re: [ITR] templates://boxbackup/{boxbackup-client.templates,boxbackup-server.templates}

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> I will act as the coordinator of this activity for boxbackup.
>
> The first step of the process is to review the debconf source
> template file(s) of boxbackup. This review will start on Friday, June 01, 2007, or
> as soon as you acknowledge this mail with an agreement for us to
> carry out this process.
>
> All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> with you, and, unless you explicitely ask for it, no upload nor NMU
> will happen for boxbackup.
>
> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
> rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,
> and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

Thank you very much for your work on this. I'd very welcome help on the
wording on the boxbackup packages as well as translation updates. This
is my first package with extensive debconf interaction, so general hints
about debconf usage, espc. about caveats regarding upgrade paths are
very welcome.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4