Re: [ITR] templates://aiccu/templates

On (13/03/07 06:39), Christian Perrier wrote:
> > If someone wants to pick up this review, please answer to this mail,
> > in the mailing list, with an [ITR] (Intent To Review) label.
>

> Well, let's go for it.....but I hope that more volunteers will pop up
> progressively.
>
> The process is still establishing self so I suppose that, as the
> project initiator, I have to somewhat be proactive in it.

I think it would be good to run through a couple with the experienced
person leading. Perhaps we can pick up some ourselves as the time goes
on. Hopefully there will be more people, as while each review is not too
taxing the number of them that lie ahead is slightly daunting.

> PS: for contributors who are really bilingual in French and English:
> how does one propoerly say "donner l'exemple" in English?.....I assume
> that "give the example" is just literal, and therefore bad,
> translation).

"Give the example" does seem wrong. The two phrases I think you might be
after would be "give an example", as in "let me give you and example",
followed up with an illustration of your point. The other would be "set
an example", as in a leader doing things how they expect them to be done
in the hope that others will follow their methods. I guess the second is
what you are meaning in this case.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256