Re: Description for sshproxy

(very quick review in the middle of my holidays)

Quoting Vincent Bernat (bernat@luffy.cx):

> Hi !
>
> I have packaged sshproxy (a proxy for SSH ;-) ). Here is the current
>
> Package: sshproxy

s/ssh/SSH

>  sshproxy is a pure python implementation of an ssh proxy.

There is no much value added in explaining that it is written in Python.

>  It allows users to connect to remote sites without having to remember
>  the password or key of the remote sites.

To avoid beginning the sentence with the program name and thus having
a leading lowercase letter I suggest:

An SSH proxy allows users to....

There's a repetition of "remote sites"

> Package: sshproxy-backend-mysql
>  sshproxy is a pure python implementation of an ssh proxy.
>  It allows users to connect to remote sites without having to remember
>  the password or key of the remote sites.
>  .
>  This package provides mysql backend.

This package provides the MySQL backend.

> Package: sshproxy-client
>  sshproxy is a pure python implementation of an ssh proxy.
>  It allows users to connect to remote sites without having to remember
>  the password or key of the remote sites.
>  .
>  This package provides clients to connect to sshproxy.
>
> Package: sshproxy-extra-plugins
>  sshproxy is a pure python implementation of an ssh proxy.
>  It allows users to connect to remote sites without having to remember
>  the password or key of the remote sites.
>  .
>  This package provides extra plugins : console-extra, acl-funcs,
>  logusers, alternate-login, remote-logging and telnetclient

Missing final dot.