Re: [ITR] templates://mdadm/{mdadm.templates}

Quoting martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org):
> also sprach Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [2007.12.17.2032 +0100]:
> > The first step of the process is to review the debconf source
> > template file(s) of mdadm. This review will start on Friday,
> > December 21, 2007, or as soon as you acknowledge this mail with an
> > agreement for us to carry out this process.
>
> Go ahead. Thanks,

As Justin, our main reviewer is currently VAC, I'll delay the review start a
little bit. Don't be surprised. Anyway, IIRC, the mdadm templates'
quality is great which is indeed not a surprise as we all know your
English is...impressive, madduck..:-)