Re: [RFR] templates://smb2www/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
>
>>> + This package allows browsing a SMB/CIFS-based network (such as
>>> + a Windows-based network by using a
>>> + standard web browser. It uses Samba libraries.
>>
>> Unclosed parentheses.  How about:
>>
>>    This package allows browsing a SMB/CIFS-based network (such as
>>    a Windows Workgroup or Domain) via a standard web browser. It
>>    uses Samba libraries.
>
> Well, a Windows-based network can be made of more than one
> workgroup/domain and even have both.

Oh, and smb2pdf's specified master browser might be the overall
domain controller?  Would that work?  Assuming it would, it seems
we're stuck with

 a SMB/CIFS-based network (such as a Windows Network)

Oops, wait a minute:

 an SMB/CIFS-based network (such as a Windows Network)
  ^

If they still used the term "Network Neighborhood" I'd suggest that,
but we can't talk about "a My Network Places".
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)