Re: [RFR] templates://proofgeneral/{proofgeneral.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

[...]
> I don't really see the value added by "at your site". Moreover, I
> think this brings Emacs jargon ("site") which does not really bring
> much information.

Oh, it's en_EMACS?  That explains it; in my own native dialect,
"your site" would (falsely) imply multiple machines.

> + Proof General has been developed at the LFCS in the University of
> + Edinburgh.
>
> Split in paragraphs. I however think that mentioning the origin of the
> software in the description is pointless (even if it will make one of
> our reviewers happy).

I'd be happier if it was a "proofreading assistant"...

How about a "Homepage: http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk";?

> I think that all this description is missing what a "proof assistant"
> is.  From the context in the following packages, one can guess this is
> about mathematics.

So maybe it should say something about "proof assistants
(interactive tools for developing formal proofs)"?  Or this may be a
justifiable case of "if you don't already know what that means,
you'll probably never need to know"...
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)