Re: [ITR] templates://zekr-quran-translations-en/{templates}

Quoting Mohammad Derakhshani (zekr.debian@gmail.com):

> Thank you for reviewing our package.
> Hereby, I confirm my agreement with the start of your reviewing.

Could you also make a statement about the bug I reported for what I
feel to be debconf abuse?

I won't try to enforce the removal of the debconf notes on you, which
means that, with my Smith project hat, I'll continue to work on the
templates' review.....but with my "Debconf templates self-appointed
guru" hat, I stille consider the templates to be abuse..:-)