Re: [ITR] templates://xawtv/{xawtv.templates}

2007/10/7, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>:
> The first step of the process is to review the debconf source
> template file(s) of xawtv. This review will start on Wednesday, October 10, 2007, or
> as soon as you acknowledge this mail with an agreement for us to
> carry out this process.

Great :) English is not my native language, so any help with debconf
templates is welcome.

> All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> with you, and, unless you explicitely ask for it, no upload nor NMU
> will happen for xawtv.

I hope I be able to upload packages with my current sponsor. If not I
will ask for sponsoring this package or NMU.

> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
> rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,

Those templates was prepared by previous maintainer. I adopted this
package and make only small changes to them. In near future I do not
plan to change anything in those templates. Let's start this review :)

Regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>
http://www.burghardt.pl/