Re: [RFR] templates://silc-server/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
>  Package: silcd
>   SILC (Secure Internet Live Conferencing) is a network protocol designed
> - to provide end-to-end security for conferencing services. SILC has a
> + to provide end-to-end security for conferencing services. SILC provides a
>
> Better? But introduces a repetition.

I'd keep "has", but I probably put it there in the first place.

> -  Homepage: http://silcnet.org/software/users/server/
>
> Moved to "Homepage:" field.

Adding the Homepage: field is good, but as a Stable user, I'm not in
favour of an immediate policy of throwing this information out of
the long description - can't that wait until it's integrated into
(e.g.) packages.debian.org/$package?
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)