Re: [RFR] templates://openslp/{libslp1.templates}

> If it's "organiZation", it should probably be "neighBORhood".  (But

Sure. I'm still sometimes lost when it comes at US/UK spelling..:)

> > + OpenSLP implementation; it contains an Introduction to SLP, a User's
> > + Guide, a Programmer's Guide and related RFCs.
>
> (In fact the titles of the docs themselves are apostropheless: Users
> Guide, Programmers Guide.  But let's stick to possessive singular.)

Well, if you say that the documents title users plural, we should
change this to plural, then. "Users Guide" and "Programmers
Guide"....or should this be "Users' Guide" and "Programmers' Guide"?

> [...]
> > + This package provides the OpenSLP run-time library package that is
> > + linked to SLP aware applications. This library implements RFC 2614 -
> > + An API for Service Location. Unless there is a SLP DA in the network,
> > + you must install the slpd package to be able to advertise the
> > + services.
>
> That's AN ess-ell-pee dee-ay; and make it "on the network".

Nice catch. Changed.