Re: [RFR] templates://hobbit/{hobbit-client.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> + Please enter the network address used to access the Hobbit
> + server(s). If you use multiple servers, use a space-separated list of
> + addresses.
> + .
> + Using host names instead of IP addresses is discouraged in case the
> + network experiences DNS failures.
[...]
> There's a repetition of "use" which could be improved, imho...but I
> prefer this over "if you have" (the sysadmin doesn't have addresses,
> the machine does...).

How about "If there are multiple servers", avoiding the pronoun?

> Package: hobbit
[...]
> + large-scale networks. It will also work just fine on a small network with
>   just a few nodes. It is low-overhead and high-performance, with an easy to use
>   web front-end.
[...]
> Maybe we could replace "work just fine" which is day-to-day language
> by something like ""work as well"

Especially since there's another "just" in the same sentence.  How
about "It will work equally well on a small network"?
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)