Re: [ITR] templates://gforge/{gforge-common.templates.dsfh-in,gforge-db-postgr esql.templates.dsfh-in,gforge-dns-bind9.templates.dsfh-in,gforge-mta -postfix.templates.dsfh-in,dsf-helper/common-variables.templates,dsf -helper/dbhost-variables.templates,dsf-helper/dbpasswd-variables.tem plates,dsf-helper/downloadhost-variables.templates,dsf-helper/groupi d-variables.templates,dsf-helper/host-variables.templates,dsf-helper /ldap-variables.templates,dsf-helper/lists-variables.templates,dsf-h elper/migration.templates,dsf-helper/replace-files.templates,dsf-hel per/shellhost-variables.templates,dsf-helper/users-variables.templat es,dsf-helper/web-variables.templates}

> I do approve this process, of course, but I also intend to modify the
> Debconf handling in the package, to simplify it and probably remove a
> few unused questions.  So I guess you shouldn't start right now, lest
> you do some unnecessary work.  I'll give you a ping when I've done my
> part.

That's indeed not that a huge work (I already did the first rewrite
and can send a request for review immediately). Continuing the process
at least up to the moment we agree on the rewrite is not highly
costly, IMHO.

Of course, we could then postpone the translation update step until
you complete the revamping of the templates.

Would that fit with your plans?