All pending Smith reviews completed

As of today, and one day before leaving for two weeks holidays with an
unknown net connection, I completed the very last round of translation
updates for the ltsp package.

So, I currently have no more pending "debconf and debian/control
review" work, better known as "The Smith Project".

Smith reviews will resume as of Aug 26th or so, which means that
translation updates rounds will begin about 2 weeks after. Then, I
expect we don't stop until lenny is released...or until we have
reviewed all debconf templates for all packages that use debconf
(which has few chances to happen).

For those who are on holidays, enjoy them..... for others, just
continue the hunt for 1st rank in po-debconf translations....or DDTP,
or whatever.