Re: [RFR] Description and manpage of rsstail

On sáb, 2007-06-09 at 07:23 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Package: rsstail
> > Architecture: any
> > Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
> > entries
> >  Simple and small application that allows to read a RSS Feed and show it
> >  in an ouput like the 'tail' command
> >  .
> >   Homepage: http://www.vanheusden.com/rsstail/

>  This simple and small application allows to read a RSS Feed and pipe
>  it in an external command such as 'tail'.
>  .
>   Homepage: http://www.vanheusden.com/rsstail/

It seens that the description was worsted that I thought :D

The program does'nt pipe the ouput to an external commands, besides that
the program display the Output in similar way that the tail command
does

It could be somthing like this?
 This simple and small application allows to read a RSS Feed and show it
 in an ouput similar to the 'tail' command.

Best Regards
--
Rene Mauricio Mayorga   |          GPG: A209C305
http://rmayorga.org     |