Re: [LCFC] templates://mantis/{templates}

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 12:58:36PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote......

> > Package: mantis
> >  Mantis is an issue tracker implemented in PHP. While Mantis
> >  features multi-DBMS support, this package automatically
> >  installs MySql.  It has a
>
> Still has inconsistent spacing after stops.

Aarrgghh.  Nice catch. I missed those spaces again. I've already
make the correction in my originals and will make sure the corrected
versions are sent to the BTS in a couple days.

Thanks.
Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941