Re: [ITR] templates://gnome-speech/{gnome-speech-swift.templates}

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
> localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
> templates used in gnome-speech.

[...]

> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail.

Yes, thank you, I approve.

> If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
> rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say
> so, and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

I am about to add a second package (gnome-speech-dectalk) which
is more or less a copy of gnome-speech-swift with company and speech engine
names replaced.  So you might as well start with gnome-speech-swift review now,
and I will defer the adding of gnome-speech-dectalk so that I can
already integrate your findings in that package and you do not
really have to review (almost the same text) twice...

> Thank you for your attention.

Thanks for your effort, I do appreciate it.

--
CYa,
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang@db.debian.org