Re: [RFR] Description of new tcltrf package - Bayesian Filter detected spam

On 5/30/07, Justin B Rye <jbr@edlug.org.uk> wrote:
Sergei Golovan wrote:
> Subject: Re: [SPAM] - Re: [RFR] Description of new tcltrf package - Bayesian Filter detected spam

I wonder if this is because of TRF stock spams...

I don't control the spam filter, so I can't say if it's true.

I hadn't noticed that the phrase "This package contains" occurs
*four* times in the text!  Both tcltrf and tcltrf-dev have first the
shared paragraph:
 This package contains an extension to Tcl which provides [features]
and then the distinguishing paragraph:
 This package contains [the runtime or devel libraries]

So presumably it should be:

(tcltrf:)
 Trf is an extension to Tcl which provides [features]
 This package contains [the runtime libraries]

(tcltrf-dev:)
 Trf is an extension to Tcl which provides [features]
 This package contains [the devel libraries]

OK. I'll change the description accordingly to this suggestion. Thanks again!

--
Sergei Golovan