Re: [RFR] templates://tcp-wrappers/{tcpd.templates}

Quoting Marco d'Itri (md@Linux.IT):
> On May 20, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Hmm, OK. Is it OK if I give translators one week to update?
> Even one month, there is no other reason to upload a new package.

OK. I sent a call for updates to existing translators. I actually gave
no deadline but I will monitor updates until May 31th (checking
translations and sending you a summary at the end).

I asked for updates to be sent to the opened bugs. There might be one
or two "accidents" here or there with translators opening new bugs
(particularly inexperienced translators).