Re: [RFR2] templates://ocsinventory-agent/ocsinventory-agent.templates

Quoting James Westby (jw+debian@jameswestby.net):
> Please review the changed templates and control file of the
> ocsinventory-agent package.
> I have incorporated the comments from the initial RFR, except for
> Christian's suggestion to change the values used in the first template.
> I was unsure of whether to do this, as it requires changes to the
> package. Pierre, could you comment on whether you would be happy to make
> the required changes?

James, what's the status of ocsinventory-agent's review?

The last mail I've seen is a RFR mail. I think that a LCFC should be
sent now, and a final bug report made 1 or 2 days after if no comment
show up.

Then, you'll be able to work on the translation update step, unless
you prefer me to do so.